Old 11-26-2007, 03:37 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

Default SiteNavigation wanted on FrontPage

Hi Ralph,

Could the SiteNavigation page be listed on the Front Page as before?

http://wiki.centos.org/SiteNavigation

I fairly often use it and now I cannot 'navigate' to it :-)

Thanks,

Akemi

Old 11-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> Could the SiteNavigation page be listed on the Front Page as before?
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/SiteNavigation
>
> I fairly often use it and now I cannot 'navigate' to it :-)

Yeah, but why not bookmark it? We talked about what we wanted on the
FrontPage and agreed about leaving out most "wiki foo" for people who
don't have an account on the wiki.

If you are logged in:
<http://wiki.centos.org/SiteNavigation?action=quicklink> will do the
trick - as long as you stay logged in.