Old 06-29-2011, 07:32 AM
Manuel Wolfshant

Default initial page for Centos 6 FAQ

Hello

In preparation of the soon-to-arrive Centos 6, I have created the
http://wiki.centos.org/FAQ/CentOS6 page and added to it the explanation
for the disappearance of boot.iso.
As usual, please help in keeping the documentation updated /
corrected / etc .

Manuel

PS: I did not add the reference to new page in the main FAQ page, I am
waiting for the official release of the distro.