Old 11-26-2007, 02:31 PM
"Bart Schaefer"

Default Wiki access and centos-docs list

On Nov 26, 2007 2:17 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> I think we are reaching a stage, where we really have to think about a
> different acl model on the wiki ...

On a related note, is it necessary to receive all the messages on the
centos-docs list in order to contribute? I don't mind having to
subscribe as a sort of double-check that I'm not creating my wiki
account just to spam it, but I'd like to change my delivery
preferences to "disabled".

Old 11-28-2007, 08:45 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007 2:17 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> > I think we are reaching a stage, where we really have to think about a
> > different acl model on the wiki ...
>
> On a related note, is it necessary to receive all the messages on the
> centos-docs list in order to contribute? I don't mind having to
> subscribe as a sort of double-check that I'm not creating my wiki
> account just to spam it, but I'd like to change my delivery
> preferences to "disabled".

If you absolutely must

This list is there for discussion of stuff going on the wiki/into other
means of documentation, but no, if you really don't want to read it, go
ahead.

Ralph