-   -   Request to Edit Wiki (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/528044-request-edit-wiki.html)

Mike Karasoff 05-18-2011 10:02 PM

Request to Edit Wiki

Hello,
*
I would like to contribute to the Wiki.* A few things right off – I’d like to add to the “Yum and RPM Tricks” section and would also like to add information and tips on *setting up CentOS machines for FPGA (Quartus/ISE/Modelsim) development.
*
Also, I use CentOS on a day to day basis for development, and would be happy to document any useful tips I come across in the future.*
*
Mike Karasoff
Sr. FPGA Engineer
RGB Spectrum