FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > CentOS > CentOS Docs

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 05-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Garry Dale
 
Default Request for access to delete my wiki attachments

Greetings:

May I have access to delete my wiki attachments?

My wiki user name is GarryDale.

Thanks.
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs
 
Old 05-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Ralph Angenendt
 
Default Request for access to delete my wiki attachments

Am 04.05.11 03:07, schrieb Garry Dale:
> Greetings:
>
> May I have access to delete my wiki attachments?

Um. I didn't know that there's a special ACL in place for that. Where?

Regards,

Ralph
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs
 
Old 05-20-2011, 12:21 AM
Garry Dale
 
Default Request for access to delete my wiki attachments

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Am 04.05.11 03:07, schrieb Garry Dale:
>> May I have access to delete my wiki attachments?
> Um. I didn't know that there's a special ACL in place for that. Where?

Looks like I would need delete in the ACL for my home page [1], which is
where the files are attached.

Thanks.

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/HelpOnActions/AttachFile
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs
 
Old 05-20-2011, 12:21 AM
Garry Dale
 
Default Request for access to delete my wiki attachments

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Am 04.05.11 03:07, schrieb Garry Dale:
>> May I have access to delete my wiki attachments?
> Um. I didn't know that there's a special ACL in place for that. Where?

Looks like I would need delete in the ACL for my home page [1], which is
where the files are attached.

Thanks.

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/HelpOnActions/AttachFile
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs
 
Old 05-23-2011, 05:16 PM
Ralph Angenendt
 
Default Request for access to delete my wiki attachments

Am 20.05.11 02:21, schrieb Garry Dale:
> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> Am 04.05.11 03:07, schrieb Garry Dale:
>>> May I have access to delete my wiki attachments?
>> Um. I didn't know that there's a special ACL in place for that. Where?
>
> Looks like I would need delete in the ACL for my home page [1], which is
> where the files are attached.

Hmmm. I always though with admin you could change that yourself.

Okay, added to your page.

Ralph
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org