-   -   Request for access to delete my wiki attachments (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/521837-request-access-delete-my-wiki-attachments.html)

Garry Dale 05-04-2011 01:07 AM

Request for access to delete my wiki attachments

Greetings:

May I have access to delete my wiki attachments?

My wiki user name is GarryDale.

Thanks.

Ralph Angenendt 05-05-2011 08:31 PM

Am 04.05.11 03:07, schrieb Garry Dale:
> Greetings:
>
> May I have access to delete my wiki attachments?

Um. I didn't know that there's a special ACL in place for that. Where?

Regards,

Ralph

Garry Dale 05-20-2011 12:21 AM

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Am 04.05.11 03:07, schrieb Garry Dale:
>> May I have access to delete my wiki attachments?
> Um. I didn't know that there's a special ACL in place for that. Where?

Looks like I would need delete in the ACL for my home page [1], which is
where the files are attached.

Thanks.

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/HelpOnActions/AttachFile

Garry Dale 05-20-2011 12:21 AM

Ralph Angenendt 05-23-2011 05:16 PM

Am 20.05.11 02:21, schrieb Garry Dale:
> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> Am 04.05.11 03:07, schrieb Garry Dale:
>>> May I have access to delete my wiki attachments?
>> Um. I didn't know that there's a special ACL in place for that. Where?
>
> Looks like I would need delete in the ACL for my home page [1], which is
> where the files are attached.

Hmmm. I always though with admin you could change that yourself.

Okay, added to your page.

Ralph