Old 04-30-2011, 06:07 AM
"Steve Barnes"

Default Edit permissions: quick cleanup of QaWiki/AutomatedTests

G'day

Wiki username: SteveBarnes

As per the guidelines on:

http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#head-42b3d8e26400a106851a61aebe5c2cca54dd79e5

I'd like to tidy up this page a bit:

http://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/AutomatedTests

I used it as the basis for developing my test scripts; the formatting for the code examples is a little wonky so I thought I'd tidy it up so others can read the snippets easier.

Cheers

Steve

Old 05-02-2011, 08:21 AM
"Steve Barnes"

G'day

Not sure how my previous email ended up with an "In-Reply-To" header for an existing thread...most odd.

Old 05-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 02.05.11 10:21, schrieb Steve Barnes:

> I'd like to tidy up this page a bit:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/AutomatedTests
>
> I used it as the basis for developing my test scripts; the formatting for the code examples is a little wonky so I thought I'd tidy it up so others can read the snippets easier.

You should be able to do that now.

If you have things to add to that page, that's fine, too

Cheers,

Ralph