-   -   Wiki contribution: CentOS 5 on HP Pavilion laptop (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/5169-wiki-contribution-centos-5-hp-pavilion-laptop.html)

"Bart Schaefer" 11-26-2007 06:49 AM

Wiki contribution: CentOS 5 on HP Pavilion laptop

Dag WieŽrs recently requested contributors for the
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/ section. A few months back I
installed CentOS 5 on my HP Pavilion ze5300 (actually an xt5377qv).
I'd like to create a page for this.

Ralph Angenendt 11-26-2007 09:18 AM

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> Dag WieŽrs recently requested contributors for the
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/ section. A few months back I
> installed CentOS 5 on my HP Pavilion ze5300 (actually an xt5377qv).
> I'd like to create a page for this.

Sure.

Give me today to think about out how ACLs should work on our wiki, this
is getting slightly out of hand.

Oh yes, and I need to know your WikiAccount ...

Cheers,

Ralph

"Bart Schaefer" 11-26-2007 02:22 PM

On Nov 26, 2007 2:18 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:

> Give me today to think about out how ACLs should work on our wiki, this
> is getting slightly out of hand.

I wondered.

> Oh yes, and I need to know your WikiAccount ...

BartSchaefer (sorry, meant to include that before).

Ralph Angenendt 11-28-2007 08:49 AM

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007 2:18 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> >
> > Give me today to think about out how ACLs should work on our wiki, this
> > is getting slightly out of hand.
>
> I wondered.
>
> > Oh yes, and I need to know your WikiAccount ...
>
> BartSchaefer (sorry, meant to include that before).

Go ahead (I created an ACL group for the laptop stuff -
<http://wiki.centos.org/LaptopGroup>).

I'll try to whip up something about a different ACL model over the
weekend

Cheers,

Ralph