Old 04-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Cyrus Evans

Default Application for joining Chinese (simplified) Team

Hello all,

*** Thank you very much for viewing the letter.* This is Haowei (English name: Cyrus Evans) from China, who is a professiona IT editor and English interpretor. As I have gained more than*3 years' experience of localizatioin work and so much experience*opensource software (including mybboard, smf etc.). As an experienced contributor, I wirte this letter to apply for joining localization work of Simplified Chinese.

*
** I hope that anyone lead this work here could contact me?

*
My Gtalk: haowei.us@gmail.com
*
*
My Contribution Plan
*
1. Chinese localization*work of centos software.
*
2. Join Chinese localization work of wiki.
*
*
I am looking forward to your*reply. Thank you very much.
*
*
Yours Sincerely,

Old 04-20-2011, 07:41 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 20.04.11 18:01, schrieb Cyrus Evans:

> I hope that anyone lead this work here could contact me?

Timothy: I think you two should talk

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 04-21-2011, 12:32 AM
Timothy Lee

Dear Haowei,

Thanks for your offer! I've added you to my gmail chat account to
further discuss the matter. In case you haven't yet done so, please
create a wiki account (see Section 3 in http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute )

Regards,
Timothy

Old 04-21-2011, 02:23 AM
Timothy Lee

Dear Ralph,

Can you give HaoweiLee (wiki account) permission to change all Chinese
pages. Thanks! He'll be working on the simplified Chinese translations.

Regards,
Timothy

Old 04-21-2011, 10:55 AM
Ralph Angenendt

2011/4/21 Timothy Lee <timothy.ty.lee@gmail.com>:
> Dear Ralph,
>
> Can you give HaoweiLee (wiki account) permission to change all Chinese
> pages. *Thanks! *He'll be working on the simplified Chinese translations.

Done for zh/ and his homepage.

Cheers and thanks,

Ralph

Old 04-21-2011, 11:07 AM
Cyrus

hi Ralph,
** Thanks for your granting. I just found that wiki site page could not be loaded out when I visit from China by IE8. The just page just show me a*backgroud, but*nothing. Could you check it ?
*
Regards,**

At*2011-04-21*18:55:37,"Ralph*Angenendt"*<ralph.angenend t@gmail.com>*wrote:

>2011/4/21*Timothy*Lee*<timothy.ty.lee@gmail.com>:
>>*Dear*Ralph,
>>
>>*Can*you*give*HaoweiLee*(wiki*account)*pe rmission*to*change*all*Chinese
>>*pages.**Thanks!**He'll*be*working*on*t he*simplified*Chinese*translations.*
>
>Done*for*zh/*and*his*homepage.
>
>Cheers*and*thanks,
>
>Ralph

体验网易邮箱2G超大附件,轻松发优质 大电影、大照片,提速3倍!