Old 04-16-2011, 05:55 PM

Default New web site vote

Gentlemen,

My choice is wireframe 1. Regarding the search function, there are three
levels or modules to choose from plus a 'define-your-own' level. If a pre-
defined search function is used initially, let's hope our admin can easily
redefine it later as needed.

The structure of this thing allows for assigning areas of responsibility, kind of
like sub-admin functions. This would be good so that one person doesn't
have to bear all the burden alone.

It is looking good!

Verlon Gilbreath

Old 04-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Mats Karlsson

An idea, with all 16x9 display formats, would a different design that
take that into consideration ?
Use more with than height ?

Just a 20cent idea....

Kind regards
Mats

Old 04-18-2011, 08:47 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 16.04.11 19:59, schrieb Mats Karlsson:
> An idea, with all 16x9 display formats, would a different design that
> take that into consideration ?
> Use more with than height ?

That would mean optimizing for use in full screen - and who uses
applications in full screen mode except for pixel pushing? >

Regards,

Ralph

Old 04-18-2011, 10:23 PM
Jim Woods

Hi All,

I don't think we are ready for a "vote" just yet. The wireframes were
meant to help with two things: Jumpstart some basic design discussion,
and visually help with how the existing web pages (not wiki or forums)
could be re-organized and revised.

We are also using the atrium website:
http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/websitever2 for discussions with members
who are actively working on this project. If you are interested in
helping out, please sign up for an account.

Finally, let's keep the discussion on the centos-devel mailing list.
Just for sanity.

Thanks,

Jim