Old 04-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Ned Slider

Default New CentOS ToDo Page Required

On 09/04/11 11:36, Mister IT Guru wrote:
> Due to recent list traffic, it seems that we need to have a new todo
> list! I propose the following
>
> 1) Nuke current todo page
> 2) Create new todo page
> 3) Clear out ancient todo items
> a) Get rid of the items that are no longer relevant
> b) Reword those that are
> 4) Update Wiki
> a) Gasp as the magnitude at the job
> b) Inject coffee, add ego - write mini todo and propose to list
> c) Expand on b) till the list stops quibbling
> d) Find volunteers, and get cracking on Updating the wiki
>

> Any ideas? Anyone want to comment?

I'm not sure this is the correct list for this (being Wiki related), or
at the very least this should be CCd to the centos-docs list too.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Ned Slider

Old 04-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Mister IT Guru

On Sat, 2011-04-09 at 13:32 +0100, Ned Slider wrote:
> On 09/04/11 11:36, Mister IT Guru wrote:
> > Due to recent list traffic, it seems that we need to have a new todo
> > list! I propose the following
> >
> > 1) Nuke current todo page
> > 2) Create new todo page
> > 3) Clear out ancient todo items
> > a) Get rid of the items that are no longer relevant
> > b) Reword those that are
> > 4) Update Wiki
> > a) Gasp as the magnitude at the job
> > b) Inject coffee, add ego - write mini todo and propose to list
> > c) Expand on b) till the list stops quibbling
> > d) Find volunteers, and get cracking on Updating the wiki
> >

> > Any ideas? Anyone want to comment?
> >

> I'm not sure this is the correct list for this (being Wiki related), or
> at the very least this should be CCd to the centos-docs list too.

I didn't even know that there was such a list, I will introduce myself
over there!

Old 04-09-2011, 01:04 PM
Phil Schaffner

Mister IT Guru wrote on 04/09/2011 06:36 AM:
> Any ideas? Anyone want to comment?

The Wiki could use a lot of work in many areas including this one;
however, Wiki discussions should be conducted on centos-docs. Please
post there.

Phil