Old 04-05-2011, 07:29 PM

Default Need permission to edit thie Wiki

I need permission to edit the CentOS Wiki and add in my Thinkpad L412 to the Laptops Running CentOS.
username: johnrdavisjr

Thank you.______________________________________________ _
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org

Old 04-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Phil Schaffner

john.r.davis.jr@gmail.com wrote on 04/05/2011 03:29 PM:
> I need permission to edit the CentOS Wiki and add in my Thinkpad L412 to
> the Laptops Running CentOS.
> username: johnrdavisjr

The WikiName convention is FirstLast; for example, mine is PhilSchaffner.

Phil

Old 04-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 06.04.11 02:04, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
> john.r.davis.jr@gmail.com wrote on 04/05/2011 03:29 PM:
>> I need permission to edit the CentOS Wiki and add in my Thinkpad L412 to
>> the Laptops Running CentOS.
>> username: johnrdavisjr
>
> The WikiName convention is FirstLast; for example, mine is PhilSchaffner.

Yeah, please let it stay that way (rather add a new account if you
cannot change that than use that account).

Thanks,

Ralph