Old 04-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default Release Notes for CentOS 5.6

Hi,

this release has taken quite a long time (probably too long), but it is
nearing it's release (I think I already had this excuse once before).

Which means that it is Release Notes time! And that we're in need of
translators for the Release Notes!

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.6 is what's there
already, so if you want to translate these pages, go ahead.

If you haven't done any tranastions before (for us that is) and want to
help, make sure that you are on this page:
http://wiki.centos.org/TranslationGroup

To do that, just drop a mail here on the centos-docs mailing list

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Ralph

Old 04-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ralph@centos.org> wrote:

> If you haven't done any tranastions before (for us that is) and want to
> help, make sure that you are on this page:
> http://wiki.centos.org/TranslationGroup

Please note that not all translators are listed on that page.

Akemi