Old 02-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Dag Wieers

Default Update of "Events/Fosdem2008" by FabianArrotin

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, noreply@centos.org wrote:

> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "CentOS Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by FabianArrotin:
> http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2008?action=diff&rev2=41&rev1=40
>
> The comment on the change is:
> added my name for the Friday event

> * KaranbirSingh
> * RalphAngenendt
> * TimVerhoeven
> -
> == Hardware Insurance ==
> There is no longer any hardware insurance organised by FOSDEM. Are we willing to organise this ourselves ?

Hi Fabian,

Why do you remove the empty lines before a new title, or between
paragraphs ? I find it very useful to read the wiki markup if titles and
paragraphs stand out from the text, otherwise it is just a blob of text
that is hard to read or interprete.