Old 03-17-2011, 07:20 AM
Andreas Reschke

Default Antwort: Wiki: Howtos/Virtualization/HyperV

centos-docs-bounces@centos.org schrieb am 17.03.2011
00:35:32:

> Ozy the barbarian guitarist <the_barbarian_guitarist@yahoo.fr>

> Gesendet von: centos-docs-bounces@centos.org

> 17.03.2011 00:35

> Bitte antworten an

> Mail list for wiki articles <centos-docs@centos.org>

> An

> Mail list for wiki articles <centos-docs@centos.org>

> Kopie

> Thema

> [CentOS-docs] Re : *Wiki: Howtos/Virtualization/HyperV

> On Wed Mar 16 19:16:19 EDT 2011 Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com *wrote:

> >>On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Manuel Wolfshant

> >> * * I do not use Hyper-V myself ( I tried to avoid
any Microsoft

> >> product as much as I can, and I see no reason to use their
hypervisor

> >> since other free solutions exist) and therefore I cannot
test, but I've

> >> read the article and it seems sane enough. And quite similar
to what one

> >> must do to get better performance when using other popular
solutions

> >> such as VMWare.

> > I almost forgot about the fact wolfy is fluent in French. I thought

> > about asking Fabian because it has to do with 'French' and

> > 'guitarist'. :-)

> > The article looks like a useful addition to the wiki. I also
look

> > forward to seeing more contributions from Ozy.

> > Akemi

> Most of my CentOS articles are about some kind of hybrid troll

> setups involving

> Microsoft as these are my usual setups.

> I have some stuff about CentOS as NT Domain controller, CentOS auths
against

> Active Directory, CentOS / Windows 7 samba compatibility guide.

> Let's see if Microsoft compatibilty has its place in the CentOS world

> * * *

Hy Ozy,

I'm very interested in the stuff about CentOS auths
against Active Directory, because this is my next project. It is available
in english?

Thanks *

Gruß

Andreas Reschke

Old 03-17-2011, 10:42 AM
Ozy the barbarian guitarist

> De : Andreas Reschke <Andreas.Reschke@behrgroup.com>
> À : Mail list for wiki articles <centos-docs@centos.org>
> Envoyé le : Jeu 17 mars 2011, 9h 20min 12s

> Hy Ozy,
> I'm very interested in the stuff about CentOS auths against Active Directory,
>because this is my next project. It is available in english?

> Thanks

> Gruß
> Andreas Reschke

Hi Andreas,

My article is only french right now, but if you're in hurry i can make a
translation this weekend. Keep me informed please.
(Vielleicht kann ein kleines Weissbier die Übersetzung schneller machen lol).

Mfg,
Ozy de Jong.