Old 03-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Andreas Rogge

Default Images for CentOS Documentation

I'm currently porting the public and free parts of Red Hat Documentation
to CentOS.
Being unable to do anything graphics-related, I need someone to provide
the following images:

logo.svg 300x140 CentOS Logo
image_left.png 124x39 CentOS Logo
image_right.png 120x41 CentOS Documentation Logo (to be designed)

Thank you!

Regards,
Andreas
--
Solvention Ltd. & Co. KG
Egermannstr. 6-8

Tel: +49 2226 158179-0
Fax: +49 2226 158179-9

http://www.solvention.de
mailto:info@solvention.de

Old 03-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 04.03.11 17:06, schrieb Andreas Rogge:
> I'm currently porting the public and free parts of Red Hat Documentation
> to CentOS.
> Being unable to do anything graphics-related, I need someone to provide
> the following images:
>
> logo.svg 300x140 CentOS Logo
> image_left.png 124x39 CentOS Logo
> image_right.png 120x41 CentOS Documentation Logo (to be designed)

a) and b) shouldn't be a problem, Ican do those tomorrow. Regarding c) -
for what is that needed? How does that look within RHEL? Probably can do
one too, but need to know what it stands for

Sorry for the late reply, wasn't really there over the weekend.

Regards and thanks,

Ralph

Old 03-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Ralph Angenendt
<ralph.angenendt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 04.03.11 17:06, schrieb Andreas Rogge:

>> image_right.png * * * 120x41 *CentOS Documentation Logo (to be designed)

> Regarding c) -
> for what is that needed? How does that look within RHEL? Probably can do
> one too, but need to know what it stands for

It is the image at the top, right corner of this page:

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/index.html

Akemi

Old 03-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 08.03.11 00:05, schrieb Ralph Angenendt:
> Am 04.03.11 17:06, schrieb Andreas Rogge:
>> I'm currently porting the public and free parts of Red Hat Documentation
>> to CentOS.
>> Being unable to do anything graphics-related, I need someone to provide
>> the following images:
>>
>> logo.svg 300x140 CentOS Logo
>> image_left.png 124x39 CentOS Logo
>> image_right.png 120x41 CentOS Documentation Logo (to be designed)
>
> a) and b) shouldn't be a problem, Ican do those tomorrow. Regarding c) -
> for what is that needed? How does that look within RHEL? Probably can do
> one too, but need to know what it stands for

http://people.centos.org/ralph/logos/

where I like the second version (image_right_2.png) better

The svg logo has no dimensions, you get to beat it into submission for
yourself.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 03-09-2011, 08:45 AM
Andreas Rogge

Am 08.03.2011 23:09, schrieb Ralph Angenendt:
> http://people.centos.org/ralph/logos/
Great! Thank you.

> where I like the second version (image_right_2.png) better
Me too.

> The svg logo has no dimensions, you get to beat it into submission for
> yourself.
The SVG has text inside. Can you convert the text into pathes so it
doesn't break when viewed without the Denmark font installed?

Regards,
Andreas

--
Solvention Ltd. & Co. KG
Egermannstr. 6-8

Tel: +49 2226 158179-0
Fax: +49 2226 158179-9

http://www.solvention.de
mailto:info@solvention.de

Old 03-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 09.03.11 10:45, schrieb Andreas Rogge:
> The SVG has text inside. Can you convert the text into pathes so it
> doesn't break when viewed without the Denmark font installed?

Sure. It's on people.centos.org now.

Regards,

Ralph

Old 03-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Andreas Rogge

Am 10.03.2011 00:16, schrieb Ralph Angenendt:
> Am 09.03.11 10:45, schrieb Andreas Rogge:
>> The SVG has text inside. Can you convert the text into pathes so it
>> doesn't break when viewed without the Denmark font installed?
>
> Sure. It's on people.centos.org now.

Great! Thanks.

I just spent a few hours on figuring out how RH made the svg-logo work
correctly with their HTML because my in my adaption there are
scrollbars. Eventually it turned out to be broken on docs.r.c, too

--
Solvention Ltd. & Co. KG
Egermannstr. 6-8

Tel: +49 2226 158179-0