Old 02-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Alan Bartlett

Default The AIDE section of the Hardening CentOS wiki page

I have recently received an e-mail message regarding the above wiki
page. I reproduce it, below, less the header.

As I was the last to edit that page, I am mentioned in the details at
its foot and that is from where the message author's error originates
-- as I'm not the original creator of the page.

The broken link is to a section of the blog of Jim "Evolution" Perrin.
Are you still around Jim? If so, will you please fix it. :-)

Alan.