Old 02-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Phil Schaffner

Default Emulate a fixed IP address using MAC address with DHCP

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 12:26 +0100, Mats Karlsson wrote:
> OK, Im happy to help.
>
> Can you change so I have permits to do the appropriate changes?
>
> My account is MatsOKarlsson

Mats,

Sorry, dropped the ball on this. Tried to add you but can't change ACL
despite having created the page. Could someone with admin rights please
add Mats to

http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/EmulateFixedAddressByDHCP

Thanks,
Phil

Old 02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 01.02.11 12:30, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
> On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 12:26 +0100, Mats Karlsson wrote:
>> OK, Im happy to help.
>> Can you change so I have permits to do the appropriate changes?
>>
>> My account is MatsOKarlsson
>
> Sorry, dropped the ball on this. Tried to add you but can't change ACL
> despite having created the page. Could someone with admin rights please
> add Mats to
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/EmulateFixedAddressByDHCP

Yupp, should work now.

Ralph