Old 01-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Phil Schaffner

Default How to create a new initrd

http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/CreateNewInitrd

Comments and constructive criticism are solicited.

Phil

Old 01-15-2011, 07:40 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 15.01.11 17:00, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
> http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/CreateNewInitrd
>
> Comments and constructive criticism are solicited.

Does doing it that way incorporate all needed modules into the initrd?
Maybe a word on adding non loaded modules would be fine at this point

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 01-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Phil Schaffner

Ralph Angenendt wrote on 01/15/2011 03:40 PM:
> Maybe a word on adding non loaded modules would be fine at this point

Please do feel free to provide that. I neglected to add my usual
invitation for others to edit the page, but consider it, in the
traditional Wiki spirit, as a blanket permission for anything I have
originated on the Wiki.

Phil

Old 01-15-2011, 11:59 PM
Manuel Wolfshant

On 01/15/2011 06:00 PM, Phil Schaffner wrote:
> http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/CreateNewInitrd
>
> Comments and constructive criticism are solicited.
>
> Phil
I took advantage of you invitation to complete/correct the page and
fixed a minor typo + added a reference to the xenblk module

Wolfy

Old 01-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Phil Schaffner

Manuel Wolfshant wrote on 01/15/2011 07:59 PM:
> I took advantage of you invitation to complete/correct the page and
> fixed a minor typo + added a reference to the xenblk module

Thanks. Instructions on adding other modules would be good to add too,
when someone gets a "Round Tuit".

Phil