Old 01-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default Flyers!

# Crossposted to centos-promo and centos-docs - I'm not sure which
# mailing list this really belongs on. Even centos-devel maybe?

Hey people,

a) We actually nearly ran out of our old flyers
b) We need new flyers once CentOS 6 is out

So does anyone have any idea about what needs to be on the new flyers
and how they should look? I think going a bit with the 6 artwork would
be great.

Is anyone up to the task?

I sure do know that we won't print as many flyers as last time, those
lasted us through 4 and 5

Cheers,

Ralph