Old 12-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Jerry Amundson

Default Gmail+Reply != ReplyAll (was Automated listing of translations on each wiki page)

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am used to a "reply to list/all" option when handling mailing lists

Me too.
The header expressly states "Reply-To: Mail list for wiki articles
<centos-docs@centos.org>", so I'm not sure where the issue lies. You
are using thunderbird, it seems?

>> Ralph
>
> On my gmail account, 'Reply to all' is the default. So, I just
> left-mouse-click on it.
>
> Go to Settings -> Labs and enable the Default 'Reply to all' option.

I don't use that "crazy experimental stuff". :-)
Normal browser access seems to adhere to the Reply-To: header...

jerry