Old 11-22-2010, 11:04 PM
Manuel Wolfshant

Default Automated listing of translations on each wiki page

On 11/23/2010 01:39 AM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Am 22.11.10 23:03, schrieb Manuel Wolfshant:

>>> Where exactly? I ripped out an ad which crept into there, but that is
>>> the same solution we have on the original, too.
>>>

>> the first link in Chinese in the top list is a couple of pixels below
>> the rest.
>>

> I don't see it (Firefox 4b7).
we do. Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv:1.9.2.11)
Gecko/20101028 CentOS/3.6-2.el5.centos Firefox/3.6.11 over here

Old 11-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Timothy Lee

Dear Ralph,

<http://wiki.dev.centos.org/> to your liking? I like it

Looks fine so far. Only the CSS of the top menu is a bit broken.

Where exactly? I ripped out an ad which crept into there, but that is
the same solution we have on the original, too.
I now realize that CentOS have customized the Modern theme quite a bit.
Please find attached a patch against CentOS' screen.css. The CSS
declarations for ".navibar" and "#langbar" are now shared to ease future
maintenance. The broken top menu should also be fixed.

The patch was made against
http://wiki.centos.org/wiki/modern-CentOS/css/screen.css

Regards,
Timothy

Old 11-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 23.11.10 02:40, schrieb Timothy Lee:

> I now realize that CentOS have customized the Modern theme quite a bit.
> Please find attached a patch against CentOS' screen.css. The CSS
> declarations for ".navibar" and "#langbar" are now shared to ease future
> maintenance. The broken top menu should also be fixed.

Okay, I'll change that tomorrow.

Regards,

Ralph

Old 11-29-2010, 11:53 PM
Timothy Lee

Dear Marcus,

On 11/29/2010 07:43 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Dear Ralph.
>> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Ralph Angenendt
>> <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> If I resize the window to be smaller than 1200 pixels in width, it now
>>> messes up the langbar by "pushing down" the leftmost button. Obviously
>>> this only happens when you actively select a page and that then shows
>>> up on the right hand of the navigation bar.
>>>
>>> I'd rather have a bit more vertical space between navibar and langbar,
>>> so this cannot happen.
> Do you think it could be possible to use a pulldown bar for language
> selection like in:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Style/Web/Default
>
> Maybe we could also adopt this css to Mantis, but I never hacked a
> Mantis theme before. Could you perhaps send me the one that is
> currently used, so I can take a look at the structure?
Generating the options for the pull-down list should be quite easy --
just changing a few lines in the code. The down side is that those
links would not be picked up by search engines. You must also use
either javascript or server-side logic to do the page redirection.

Regards,
Timothy

Old 12-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 02.12.10 18:48, schrieb Jerry Amundson:
> Ralph, gmail is working for me. Are you using the *left* mouse button? :-)

I am used to a "reply to list/all" option when handling mailing lists

Oh, and please trim your mails, all of you!

Ralph