Old 11-24-2007, 06:37 PM
Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano

Default How to post on the wiki- es

I had create my account on the wiki, now I want to know if I can post
what I had translated to spanish on the wiki
my account name is ManuelEnriqueChavezManzano
thanks to all
I'll be in touch

--
"Nuestra recompensa se encuentra en el esfuerzo y no en el resultado.
Un esfuerzo total es una victoria completa".

(@ @)
|------o00o-(_)-o00o----------|
|Manuel Enrique Chávez Manzano|
|manuel864@gmail.com |
|manny@cmc.cfg.sld.cu |
|GNU/LINUX User |
|#424754 |
|Usando CentOS 5 |
|-------ooo--ooo--------------|

Old 11-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano wrote:
> I had create my account on the wiki, now I want to know if I can post
> what I had translated to spanish on the wiki

Sure, if we hear back from someone that it is okay (which I guess it is)
- that's just a Quality Assurance thing done once, not for every text
you want to put there.

Alain - what do you think?

> my account name is ManuelEnriqueChavezManzano

Let me think about the ACLs I'd have to put in place, if you need to do
stuff on the complete es/-Wiki.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 11-26-2007, 01:11 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On Nov 25, 2007 3:55 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano wrote:
> > I had create my account on the wiki, now I want to know if I can post
> > what I had translated to spanish on the wiki
>
> Sure, if we hear back from someone that it is okay (which I guess it is)
> - that's just a Quality Assurance thing done once, not for every text
> you want to put there.
>
> Alain - what do you think?

I think that we need to do some extra work on that article ... maybe
we can do it on the wiki itself ?

Cheers,
al.

Old 11-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> On Nov 25, 2007 3:55 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> > Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano wrote:
> > > I had create my account on the wiki, now I want to know if I can post
> > > what I had translated to spanish on the wiki
> >
> > Sure, if we hear back from someone that it is okay (which I guess it is)
> > - that's just a Quality Assurance thing done once, not for every text
> > you want to put there.
> >
> > Alain - what do you think?
>
> I think that we need to do some extra work on that article ... maybe
> we can do it on the wiki itself ?

Sure. Just wanted to have a basic "okay" from you.

Thanks,

Ralph

Old 11-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano

ok, I'll be waiting for the okey to write on the wiki, meanwhile I'll be
working on another trasnlation.
Cheers manny

Old 11-27-2007, 02:33 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 11/26/07, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> > >
> > > Sure, if we hear back from someone that it is okay (which I guess it is)
> > > - that's just a Quality Assurance thing done once, not for every text
> > > you want to put there.
> > >
> > > Alain - what do you think?
> >
> > I think that we need to do some extra work on that article ... maybe
> > we can do it on the wiki itself ?
>
> Sure. Just wanted to have a basic "okay" from you.

okay ... after some minor fixes to this translation the page is
available now. Would be nice that Manuel has write acces in the page
... and also, that others check it.

Manuel: thanks for doing this translation ... we hope you can mantain it too

Cheers,
al.

Old 11-27-2007, 05:48 PM
Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano

Thanks al
of course I will
Cheers
manny

El mar, 27-11-2007 a las 10:33 -0500, Alain Reguera Delgado escribió:
> On 11/26/07, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> > Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

> > > I think that we need to do some extra work on that article ... maybe
> > > we can do it on the wiki itself ?
> >
> > Sure. Just wanted to have a basic "okay" from you.
>
> okay ... after some minor fixes to this translation the page is
> available now. Would be nice that Manuel has write acces in the page
> ... and also, that others check it.
>
> Manuel: thanks for doing this translation ... we hope you can mantain it too
>
> Cheers,
> al.
"Nuestra recompensa se encuentra en el esfuerzo y no en el resultado.
Un esfuerzo total es una victoria completa".
Mahatma Gandhi
(@ @)
|------o00o-(_)-o00o----------|
|Manuel Enrique Chávez Manzano|
|manuel864@gmail.com |
|manny@cmc.cfg.sld.cu |
|GNU/LINUX User |
|#424754 |
|Using CentOS 5 |
|-------ooo--ooo--------------|

Old 11-28-2007, 08:52 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano wrote:
> I had create my account on the wiki, now I want to know if I can post
> what I had translated to spanish on the wiki
> my account name is ManuelEnriqueChavezManzano

You should be able now to add stuff to the spanish section of the wiki.
For the record: It's <http://wiki.centos.org/EsGroup>.

Cheers,

Ralph