Old 11-24-2007, 06:29 PM
Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano

Default Traduccion de Securing SSH

OK thanks to all to take interest in what I had wrote before, as someone
said I had made a translation of the articule Securing SSH to Spanish,
I would apreciate if someone take a look on it to find some errors, I
didn't know the list was only english, A friend (Alain Reguera) told me
to write here for a review of my translation before I can be able to
post my translation on the http://wiki.centos.org/es I want to
cooperate with the translation into spanish of the wiki, in fact I had
made some translations before.
thanks to all

El sáb, 24-11-2007 a las 17:42 +0200, Manuel Wolfshant escribió:
> Ned Slider wrote:
> >

> > Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> >>
> >> I think it was in spanish, it had a rar file as an attachment - why ever
> >> - and it was about the "Securing SSH" page on the wiki.
> >>
> >> Manuel: Sorry, this is an english language list (not all of us have that
> >> as their first language), so could you repost that in english?
> Manuel Enrique Chávez Manzano translated the page to Spanish and asked for a review of his translation before having it included in the wiki.
>

> Manuel (another one )

"Nuestra recompensa se encuentra en el esfuerzo y no en el resultado.
Un esfuerzo total es una victoria completa".
Mahatma Gandhi

(@ @)
|Manuel Enrique Chávez Manzano|
|manuel864@gmail.com |