Old 01-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Dr Alan J Bartlett

Default Reporting for Duty.

> No, it's the one of your Wiki account (which is not related to the
> accounts on the forum, as those account databases do not work together).
>
> So yes, you need an account on the wiki ...

Thanks for the info., Ralph. I've duely created a Wiki account and, following the advice, is a concatenation of forename/surname - AlanBartlett.

Regards,
Alan.

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

Old 01-20-2008, 03:15 PM
Ned Slider

Welcome to the Wiki

Dr Alan J Bartlett wrote:

In the nicest possible way, Community members Akemi and Ned (aka toracat
and NedSlider) have been twisting my arm to get me to agree to join the
Wiki editors. Being susceptible to the right sort of persuasion, I
eventually agreed.

Don't blame me, it was all Akemi's doing

Old 01-20-2008, 03:27 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Jan 20, 2008 8:15 AM, Ned Slider <nedslider@f2s.com> wrote:
> Welcome to the Wiki
>
> Dr Alan J Bartlett wrote:
> >
> > In the nicest possible way, Community members Akemi and Ned (aka toracat
> > and NedSlider) have been twisting my arm to get me to agree to join the
> > Wiki editors. Being susceptible to the right sort of persuasion, I
> > eventually agreed.
>
> Don't blame me, it was all Akemi's doing

Ned == turncoat ;-D

Old 01-21-2008, 09:52 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Dr Alan J Bartlett wrote:
>> So yes, you need an account on the wiki ...
>>

> Thanks for the info., Ralph. I've duely created a Wiki account and,
> following the advice, is a concatenation of forename/surname -
> AlanBartlett.

Go ahead ...

Cheers,

Ralph