Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   CentOS Docs (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/)
-   -   Reporting for Duty. (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/42355-reporting-duty.html)

Dr Alan J Bartlett 01-20-2008 02:49 PM

Reporting for Duty.
 
> No, it's the one of your Wiki account (which is not related to the
> accounts on the forum, as those account databases do not work together).
>
> So yes, you need an account on the wiki ...
>

Thanks for the info., Ralph. I've duely created a Wiki account and, following the advice, is a concatenation of forename/surname - AlanBartlett.

Regards,
Alan.





She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

Ned Slider 01-20-2008 03:15 PM

Reporting for Duty.
 
Welcome to the Wiki :)

Dr Alan J Bartlett wrote:


In the nicest possible way, Community members Akemi and Ned (aka toracat
and NedSlider) have been twisting my arm to get me to agree to join the
Wiki editors. Being susceptible to the right sort of persuasion, I
eventually agreed.




Don't blame me, it was all Akemi's doing ;)

_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

"Akemi Yagi" 01-20-2008 03:27 PM

Reporting for Duty.
 
On Jan 20, 2008 8:15 AM, Ned Slider <nedslider@f2s.com> wrote:
> Welcome to the Wiki :)
>
> Dr Alan J Bartlett wrote:
> >
> > In the nicest possible way, Community members Akemi and Ned (aka toracat
> > and NedSlider) have been twisting my arm to get me to agree to join the
> > Wiki editors. Being susceptible to the right sort of persuasion, I
> > eventually agreed.
>
> Don't blame me, it was all Akemi's doing ;)

Ned == turncoat ;-D
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

Ned Slider 01-20-2008 04:03 PM

Reporting for Duty.
 
Akemi Yagi wrote:

On Jan 20, 2008 8:15 AM, Ned Slider <nedslider@f2s.com> wrote:

Welcome to the Wiki :)

Dr Alan J Bartlett wrote:

In the nicest possible way, Community members Akemi and Ned (aka toracat
and NedSlider) have been twisting my arm to get me to agree to join the
Wiki editors. Being susceptible to the right sort of persuasion, I
eventually agreed.

Don't blame me, it was all Akemi's doing ;)


Ned == turncoat ;-D


hehe, just kidding :)

_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs

Ralph Angenendt 01-21-2008 09:52 AM

Reporting for Duty.
 
Dr Alan J Bartlett wrote:
>> So yes, you need an account on the wiki ...
>>
>
> Thanks for the info., Ralph. I've duely created a Wiki account and,
> following the advice, is a concatenation of forename/surname -
> AlanBartlett.

Go ahead ...

Cheers,

Ralph
_______________________________________________
CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.