Old 08-19-2010, 03:55 AM

Default Edit completed

http://wiki.centos.org/howtos/laptops/Averatec5400 edit is complete. My
Opera browser wouldn't work there (and it is standards compliant!) But,
FireFox worked beautifully. Anyway, am I out now or can I write some more?

VerlonGilbreath

Old 08-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 19.08.10 05:55, schrieb owas1@cox.net:
> http://wiki.centos.org/howtos/laptops/Averatec5400 edit is complete. My
> Opera browser wouldn't work there (and it is standards compliant!) But,
> FireFox worked beautifully. Anyway, am I out now or can I write some more?

a) Can you link to your HowTo from the Laptop page (or I can do it if
you want to)?

b) Do you want to write some more?

=

Cheers,