Old 08-06-2010, 03:46 PM
"gaohu"

Default Can not to update a page ?

Dear one,
Today, I just want to update page
http://wiki.centos.org/zh/TipsAndTricks/BecomingRoot

*
as the english version has been updated to rev19, but I find that
I have no right to edit.Admins has already*put me in the edit
group,
with the Wiki user name GaoHum, there must something wrong, could any one
help ?
*
2010-08-06

gaohu

Old 08-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 07.08.10 18:02, schrieb gaohu:
> as the english version has been updated to rev19, but I find that
> I have no right to edit.Admins has already put me in the edit group,
> with the Wiki user name GaoHum, there must something wrong, could any
> one help ?

Looks like I edited the wrong page for ACLs, it should work now.

Please: If you do not get an answer right away, don't just repost here.
Not everybody has time to look over these lists every day.

Ralph

Old 08-12-2010, 02:28 PM
"gaohu"

Dear Ralph,
┬*
Today┬*I tried to translate some updated pages to
chinese, but I just can work on zh pages.
┬*
As zh and zh-tw pages come together, would mind to give
me rights of
edit zh-tw pages, just as Timothy mentioned in his
letter befor:
┬*

Yes, I've talked to Gaohu, and did agree that it would be great if he can
look after the Simplified Chinese translation of the wiki.┬* So whenever
you're available, Ralph, can you please give him permission to edit the zh and
zh-tw sub-section of the wiki.
<<
┬*
Thks!
┬*
2010-08-12

gaohu

ňĆĹń╗Âń║║´╝Ü Ralph Angenendt

ňĆĹÚÇüŠŚÂÚŚ┤´╝Ü 2010-08-09┬* 01:56:10

ŠöÂń╗Âń║║´╝Ü centos-docs
ŠŐäÚÇü´╝Ü
ńŞ╗Úóś´╝Ü Re: [CentOS-docs] Can not to
update a page ?

Old 08-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 12.08.10 16:28, schrieb gaohu:

> Dear Ralph,
>
> Today I tried to translate some updated pages to chinese, but I just can
> work on zh pages.
>
> As zh and zh-tw pages come together, would mind to give me rights of
> edit zh-tw pages, just as Timothy mentioned in his letter befor:

Should work now.

Cheers,

Ralph