Old 11-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default I want to cooperate by translation to Japanese.

TAIRA Hajime wrote:
> Hi! There.
>
> I want to cooperate by translation to Japanese. I was invited to Akemi-san.
> Already, I translated a few resource of CentOS 5.0.
> Now translating the CentOS 5.1 release note for Japanese.

Now I just need the AccountName of your Wiki account (please use
TairaHajime), so I can put you into the correct group on the wiki.

Just tell me, when you have created that.

Thanks,

Ralph

Old 11-24-2007, 01:35 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Now I just need the AccountName of your Wiki account (please use
> TairaHajime), so I can put you into the correct group on the wiki.

Okay, I saw that it's HajimeTaira.

I put you into the correct group. Happy editing!

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 11-24-2007, 01:35 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Nov 24, 2007 6:32 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> TAIRA Hajime wrote:
> > Hi! There.
> >
> > I want to cooperate by translation to Japanese. I was invited to Akemi-san.
> > Already, I translated a few resource of CentOS 5.0.
> > Now translating the CentOS 5.1 release note for Japanese.
>
> Now I just need the AccountName of your Wiki account (please use
> TairaHajime), so I can put you into the correct group on the wiki.
>
> Just tell me, when you have created that.
>
> Thanks,

Ralph,

It is HajimeTaira

Akemi

Old 11-24-2007, 01:38 PM
TAIRA Hajime

Oops, already I created my Wiki account "HajimeTaira".
Is it ok?

Best regards.

TAIRA Hajime <centos@pantora.net>, web: http://pantora.net/