Old 11-24-2007, 01:27 PM
TAIRA Hajime

Default I want to cooperate by translation to Japanese.

Hi! There.

I want to cooperate by translation to Japanese. I was invited to
Akemi-san.

Already, I translated a few resource of CentOS 5.0.
Now translating the CentOS 5.1 release note for Japanese.

Best regards.

TAIRA Hajime <centos@pantora.net>, web: http://pantora.net/