-   -   Traduccion de Securing SSH (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/4074-traduccion-de-securing-ssh.html)

Ned Slider 11-24-2007 01:08 PM

Traduccion de Securing SSH

Ralph Angenendt wrote:

Ned Slider wrote:
I apologize for my level of ignorance in foreign (to me) languages, but any
chance someone can give me the general gist of Manuel's message. Thanks in
advance.

I think it was in spanish, it had a rar file as an attachment - why ever
- and it was about the "Securing SSH" page on the wiki.

Manuel: Sorry, this is an english language list (not all of us have that
as their first language), so could you repost that in english?

Thanks,

Ralph

Hi Ralph, everyone,

Just to clarify, I wrote the Securing SSH article and I guess am
responsible for maintaining it, hence my request :)

I _think_ Traduccion means Translation(??) so I'm guessing Manuel is
offering to translate the page into Spanish or maybe asking if there is
a Spanish translation available?

Manuel Wolfshant 11-24-2007 02:42 PM

Traduccion de Securing SSH

Ned Slider wrote:

Ralph Angenendt wrote:

Ned Slider wrote:
I apologize for my level of ignorance in foreign (to me) languages,
but any chance someone can give me the general gist of Manuel's
message. Thanks in advance.

I think it was in spanish, it had a rar file as an attachment - why ever
- and it was about the "Securing SSH" page on the wiki.

Manuel: Sorry, this is an english language list (not all of us have that
as their first language), so could you repost that in english?

Manuel Enrique Chávez Manzano translated the page to Spanish and asked for a review of his translation before having it included in the wiki.

Manuel (another one :) )