Old 08-01-2010, 03:57 AM
"Barry F Smith"

Default Request to add to laptops page

Hello centos-docs list.

My name is Barry Smith, username BarrySmith.

I'm writing because I've had a great experience installing CentOS on my
Dell Latitude E6500 laptop, and would be happy to add a section to the
HowTos/Laptops page for this computer.

I'd also appreciate a personal homepage on the Wiki.

Thanks,
Barry

--
Barry F Smith
bfsmith9@fastmail.net

Old 08-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 01.08.10 05:57, schrieb Barry F Smith:
> I'm writing because I've had a great experience installing CentOS on my
> Dell Latitude E6500 laptop, and would be happy to add a section to the
> HowTos/Laptops page for this computer.
>
> I'd also appreciate a personal homepage on the Wiki.

Okay, done.

Cheers,

Ralph