Old 01-17-2008, 02:16 PM
Patrice Guay

Default CentOS LiveCD release notes

Hi,

I would like to contribute to the CentOS wiki by adding a new page
for the CentOS LiveCD 5.1 release notes.

This page should be located somewhere like:
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1

Username: PatriceGuay

Patrice Guay

Old 01-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Patrice Guay wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to contribute to the CentOS wiki by adding a new page
> for the CentOS LiveCD 5.1 release notes.
>
> This page should be located somewhere like:
> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1
>
> Username: PatriceGuay

You should be able now to create that page under
<http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/> and edit it.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 01-21-2008, 07:39 PM
Patrice Guay

Ralph Angenendt a écrit :
> Patrice Guay wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to contribute to the CentOS wiki by adding a new page
>> for the CentOS LiveCD 5.1 release notes.
>>
>> This page should be located somewhere like:
>> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1
>>
>> Username: PatriceGuay
>>

> You should be able now to create that page under
> <http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/> and edit it.
I created both English and French release notes pages for CentOS LiveCD
5.1 :

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1/French

Patrice

Old 01-21-2008, 09:01 PM
"Cleber Paiva de Souza"

I also updated the page for the Brazilian Portuguese translation and
created the properly page.
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1/BrazilianPortuguese

On Jan 21, 2008 6:39 PM, Patrice Guay
<patrice.guay@nanotechnologies.qc.ca> wrote:
> Ralph Angenendt a écrit :
> > Patrice Guay wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I would like to contribute to the CentOS wiki by adding a new page
> >> for the CentOS LiveCD 5.1 release notes.
> >>
> >> This page should be located somewhere like:
> >> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1
> >>
> >> Username: PatriceGuay
> >>

> > You should be able now to create that page under
> > <http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/> and edit it.
> I created both English and French release notes pages for CentOS LiveCD
> 5.1 :
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1
> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1/French
>
> Regards,
> --
> Patrice

***
Cleber Paiva de Souza

Old 01-21-2008, 11:16 PM
Manuel Wolfshant

On 01/21/2008 10:39 PM, Patrice Guay wrote:

Ralph Angenendt a écrit :

Patrice Guay wrote:

Hi,

I would like to contribute to the CentOS wiki by adding a new page
for the CentOS LiveCD 5.1 release notes.

This page should be located somewhere like:
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1

Username: PatriceGuay

You should be able now to create that page under
<http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/> and edit it.

I created both English and French release notes pages for CentOS LiveCD
5.1 :

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1/French

The Romanian translation is up&runing. I've also adjusted the other
translations to include references to it.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:56 PM
Karanbir Singh

Ralph Angenendt a écrit :

Patrice Guay wrote:

Hi,

I would like to contribute to the CentOS wiki by adding a new page
for the CentOS LiveCD 5.1 release notes.

This page should be located somewhere like:
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1

Username: PatriceGuay

You should be able now to create that page under
<http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/> and edit it.

I created both English and French release notes pages for CentOS LiveCD
5.1 :

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSLiveCD5.1/French

The Romanian translation is up&runing. I've also adjusted the other
translations to include references to it.

Thanks for all the translations guys, but keep an eye on the English
version - its going to change with stuff added / moved / modified before
we release finally.