Old 07-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Christian Vanguers

Default Willing to contribute to the french translation

Hi there!

I'm interested in joining* the CentOS French translation team.

Is it possible to get in touch with the team ?

(sorry forgot to include the infos ^^)

Username : ChristianVanguers

Subjet : Any subject, but actually i'm working on the translation of
the rpmbuild topic.

Location : On CentOS wiki of course.

Regards,

Chris

Old 07-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 10.07.10 20:10, schrieb Christian Vanguers:
> Hi there!
>
> I'm interested in joining the CentOS French translation team.
> Is it possible to get in touch with the team ?

Is there a team? I see some vague beginnings, but no constant work

At the moment there's only Laurent Wandrebeck in "the team". Laurent:
Are you still doing anything?

> Username : ChristianVanguers

Why not start with the ReleaseNotes?
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 07-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Laurent Wandrebeck

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 22:57:40 +0200
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 10.07.10 20:10, schrieb Christian Vanguers:
> > Hi there!
> >
> > I'm interested in joining the CentOS French translation team.
> > Is it possible to get in touch with the team ?
>
> Is there a team? I see some vague beginnings, but no constant work
>
> At the moment there's only Laurent Wandrebeck in "the team". Laurent:
> Are you still doing anything?
It's been a while since I modified anything in the wiki

> > Username : ChristianVanguers
>
> Why not start with the ReleaseNotes?
> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5
Yes, I haven't done that all, nice starting point.
Thanks for helping.
Regards,
Laurent