-   -   About Simplified Chinese Translation (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/396084-about-simplified-chinese-translation.html)

"gaohu" 07-07-2010 03:33 PM

About Simplified Chinese Translation

Hi,
*
Hello, everyone.
*
My Name is GaoHu, I'm living in Hangzhou, ZheJiang, China.
Last year, I graduate from college*in ShanXi. Now, I'm working in a IT
company that*
using Delphi and Oracle,*with Our Server RHEL.
*
I'm interest in Open Source and like CentOS as it is simple
and**stable. I*like to use
CentOS as my server, with Fedora as my desktop. I like linux and I just
think there something
that I can do. Then I see Simplified Chinese translation of*Wiki is
now*operated by*Timothy Lee(timothy.ty.lee@gmail.com). But he
also in Responsibilities of Traditional Chinese translation of Wiki.
I just see that He use OpenOffice to help his job in Simplified Chinese
translation. I think maybe I can
help, for I'm living in the MainLand of China for so many years, and I use
Simplified Chinese in my life,
my job, and my communication with people.
*
So I want to*do something, I want more people in China to use free
software, to do something for the
Open Source*Community, more people to know Linux, and using Linux, As
we all know, there is still
a lot of things to do.
*
Thank you.
*
Good Lucks, everyone.
*
*
2010-07-07

gaohu

"gaohu" 07-10-2010 05:55 AM

About Simplified Chinese Translation

Three days ago, I send this mail to all of you , but
till today , I get no response, So, any one get my idea?
*

Hi,
*
Hello, everyone.
*

Ralph Angenendt 07-10-2010 08:33 AM

Am 10.07.10 07:55, schrieb gaohu:
> Three days ago, I send this mail to all of you , but till today , I get
> no response, So, any one get my idea?

Yes, but I am not sure that I really get what you want to do. If you
want to help with translation into simplified chinese, I'd advise
talking to Timothy Lee (maybe he wants to chime into this discussion),
as he is responsible for that at the moment.

Regards,

Ralph

"gaohu" 07-11-2010 03:23 AM

About Simplified Chinese Translation

Thanks a lot for your
email.
*

So, If any one can give the appropriate right to edit wiki ?
I just know that if I request for a editing right, I should send
a mail to the Admin group, the I just do it.
*
Yes, I'm just want to response for the Simplified
Chinese wiki maintenance,
with Timothy Lee for the
Traditional Chinese wiki maintenance.
*
before I send*the first*email to all of youl,
I have coumminication
with Timothy*Lee, and
we both*feel wonderful, and if you can read
Chinese, the following is what we have sent to each other.
*
Just forgive my denfense !
*
Thank you very much!
*
--- this is Timothy's email in 2010/7/7---
*
高虎,

如果*可以???? wiki
的?,??在是求之不得!想信唯一要留 的地方,就是我?如何?保繁? wiki 保持同*更新。也?*可以?? zh-tw 文件的改?。我的?定???? wiki
上所有更新。

Timothy