Old 06-30-2010, 09:38 AM
didi

Default CentOS Newsletter late this time (again)

Hey

The newsletter will be late again this time. I am still waiting for
someone from the team to give me a file we need. ( A little surprise

I will have all the content till Sat (3rd) and then give a week for
proof reading translation etc ...

Is that ok with everyone?

Cheers Didi

--
Hoffmann Geerd-Dietger
http://contact.ribalba.de

Old 06-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Alan Bartlett

On 30 June 2010 10:38, didi <ribalba@gmail.com> wrote:

> The newsletter will be late again this time. I am still waiting for
> someone from the team to give me a file we need. ( A little surprise
>

> I will have all the content till Sat (3rd) and then give a week for
> proof reading translation etc ...
>
> Is that ok with everyone?

Sure. O.k. with me.

After all, this is a voluntary effort. :-D

Alan.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 4:30 AM, Alan Bartlett <ajb@elrepo.org> wrote:
> On 30 June 2010 10:38, didi <ribalba@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The newsletter will be late again this time. I am still waiting for
>> someone from the team to give me a file we need. ( A little surprise
>>

>> I will have all the content till Sat (3rd) and then give a week for
>> proof reading translation etc ...
>>
>> Is that ok with everyone?
>
> Sure. O.k. with me.
>
> After all, this is a voluntary effort. :-D

Thank you, Didi and the whole newsletter team, for all the hard work.

Akemi

Old 06-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Alan Bartlett

On 30 June 2010 13:10, Akemi Yagi <amyagi@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 4:30 AM, Alan Bartlett <ajb@elrepo.org> wrote:
>> On 30 June 2010 10:38, didi <ribalba@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The newsletter will be late again this time. I am still waiting for
>>> someone from the team to give me a file we need. ( A little surprise
>>>

>>> I will have all the content till Sat (3rd) and then give a week for
>>> proof reading translation etc ...
>>>
>>> Is that ok with everyone?
>>
>> Sure. O.k. with me.
>>
>> After all, this is a voluntary effort. :-D
>
> Thank you, Didi and the whole newsletter team, for all the hard work.

I wonder -- for a future issue -- if Akemi would be prepared to be
"interviewed" with regards to computing in the Yagi Lab at TSRI?

Alan.
(A.k.a. burakkucat, who ducks to avoid a swipe from toracat's paw.)