Old 05-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Hardy Beltran Monasterios

Default Common content for 'Release Notes'

Hi

Since some time ago, I have been contributing as Spanish translator of
"Release notes" (and some other wiki content).

The "Release notes" has some parts which are common for all translated
versions, by sample: 'sha1sum' , 'translations'

I sugest start to using the macro 'Include' for the next releases. I'm
not an MoinMoin expert but AFAIKU this macro is useful for common
content. By the moment we (translators) are doing 'copy and paste'

--
Hardy Beltran Monasterios
La Paz, Bolivia.

Old 05-11-2010, 06:58 AM
David Hrbáč

Dne 10.5.2010 22:22, Hardy Beltran Monasterios napsal(a):
> Hi
>
> Since some time ago, I have been contributing as Spanish translator of
> "Release notes" (and some other wiki content).
>
> The "Release notes" has some parts which are common for all translated
> versions, by sample: 'sha1sum' , 'translations'
>
> I sugest start to using the macro 'Include' for the next releases. I'm
> not an MoinMoin expert but AFAIKU this macro is useful for common
> content. By the moment we (translators) are doing 'copy and paste'

Hi Hardy,
this is very good point. I have just changed Release Notes 5.5 to
include comments for package lists. So right now you can include rpm
lists like this:

[[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-new",
to="##end-new")]]
[[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-updated",
to="##end-updated")]]
[[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-removed",
to="##end-removed")]]
[[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-older",
to="##end-older")]]
I guess I'm gonna to create other marks.
Regards,
David

Old 05-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 11.05.10 08:58, schrieb David Hrbáč:

> [[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-new",
> to="##end-new")]]
> [[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-updated",
> to="##end-updated")]]
> [[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-removed",
> to="##end-removed")]]
> [[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-older",
> to="##end-older")]]

Cool,

thanks (and sorry for being a bit quiet here, release and then recovery
took a bit of time).

Ralph