Old 05-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Alan Bartlett

Default Wiki Page Required for Hardy Beltran

Ralph,

Just a quick note. Currently, when viewing pages in the wiki, we see --

"Spanish (Español) - ? Hardy Beltran"

Will you please create a page for Hardy so that his name doesn't
appear with a preceding query. This will be quite relevant for the
release notes. :-)

Alan.

Old 05-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 10.05.10 19:12, schrieb Alan Bartlett:
> Ralph,
>
> Just a quick note. Currently, when viewing pages in the wiki, we see --
>
> "Spanish (Español) - ? Hardy Beltran"
>
> Will you please create a page for Hardy so that his name doesn't
> appear with a preceding query. This will be quite relevant for the
> release notes. :-)

So you'd rather have a blurb page with default information about nobody
on it than have no page, because there isn't more info on that page?

I really beg to differ.

Ralph

Old 05-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 10.05.10 19:12, schrieb Alan Bartlett:
> Ralph,
>
> Just a quick note. Currently, when viewing pages in the wiki, we see --
>
> "Spanish (Español) - ? Hardy Beltran"

Ah yes. Just say !HardyBeltran on that page and the ? goes away.

Ralph

Old 05-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Alan Bartlett

On 10 May 2010 19:44, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 10.05.10 19:12, schrieb Alan Bartlett:
>> Ralph,
>>
>> Just a quick note. Currently, when viewing pages in the wiki, we see --
>>
>> "Spanish (Español) - ? Hardy Beltran"
>>
>> Will you please create a page for Hardy so that his name doesn't
>> appear with a preceding query. This will be quite relevant for the
>> release notes. :-)
>
> So you'd rather have a blurb page with default information about nobody
> on it than have no page, because there isn't more info on that page?
>
> I really beg to differ.

Obviously, being somewhat tired, I expressed myself incorrectly and
then you interpreted my poor expression of the situation as best you
could when reading the message in not-your-native-language.

As my Deutsch is rather limited and I am not sure how to express Homer
Jay Simpson's usual utterance of "D'oh!" in your language, I shall
just type "Ich bin ein Dummkopf".

Alan.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Alan Bartlett

On 10 May 2010 19:46, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 10.05.10 19:12, schrieb Alan Bartlett:

>> Just a quick note. Currently, when viewing pages in the wiki, we see --
>>
>> "Spanish (Español) - ? Hardy Beltran"
>
> Ah yes. Just say !HardyBeltran on that page and the ? goes away.

D'oh!

Alan.