Old 05-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Manuel Wolfshant

Default Creation of german CentOS Live CD 5.5 page?

Old 05-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Ralph Angenendt

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Timo Schoeler
<timo.schoeler@riscworks.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to translate the orignal page into a german one.

That's why I said "Shout" - added you to the correct ACL.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 05-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Marcus Moeller

Hi.

>> I'd like to translate the orignal page into a german one.
>
> That's why I said "Shout" - added you to the correct ACL.

Before just 'shouting', wouldn't it be better to talk to the one who
did the past translations of these Release Notes (which is obviously
me)?

It also makes sense to read previous translations of these relese
notes (e.g. 5.3, or 5.4) where most of the common sentences have
already been translated well. These should have been taken as
'template'.

Also I would like to suggest some changes, which I would just apply,
if it's okay?

Best Regards
Marcus

Old 05-10-2010, 06:56 PM