Old 05-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Didi Hoffmann

Default Way to see Moin Moin statistics

Hey

Is there a way to see how many people have looked at a page in Moin Moin
(like the current Newsletter , or some general wiki usage statistics?

Cheers Didi

Old 05-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Ned Slider

Didi Hoffmann wrote:
> Hey
>
> Is there a way to see how many people have looked at a page in Moin Moin
> (like the current Newsletter , or some general wiki usage statistics?
>
> Cheers Didi

Maybe this:

http://wiki.centos.org/PageHits

Old 05-08-2010, 03:40 PM
Didi Hoffmann

On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 11:40 +0100, Ned Slider wrote:
> Maybe this:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/PageHits

I was not aware of this page. Cool thx

Old 05-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Ralph Angenendt

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Didi Hoffmann <ribalba@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 11:40 +0100, Ned Slider wrote:
>> Maybe this:
>>
>> http://wiki.centos.org/PageHits
>>
> I was not aware of this page. Cool thx

Please don't keep hitting reload on that one, it is quite expensive to generate.

Thanks,

Ralph

Old 05-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann

On 10/05/2010 11:28, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Didi Hoffmann<ribalba@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 11:40 +0100, Ned Slider wrote:
>>> Maybe this:
>>>
>>> http://wiki.centos.org/PageHits
>>>
>> I was not aware of this page. Cool thx
>
> Please don't keep hitting reload on that one, it is quite expensive to generate.

I see DOS attacks. Can you not generate it statically each night and
then publish it?

Maybe a little cron job?

Cheers Didi

--