Old 11-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Nick Sklav

Default Release Notes translations

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 15:24 +0100, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Morning guys,
>
> CentOS 5.1 is nearing its release. And we're going to have Release Notes
> for it.
>
> This time the release notes will live on wiki.centos.org, not on the
> ISOs itself.
>
> See <http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.1>
>
> If anybody of you has some time over the weekend and is interested to
> translate these notes into a language which is *not*
>
> - German
> - Dutch
> - Romanian (though we maybe could need one more translator there)
> - Czech (same as for Romanian)
> - French
> - Brazilian Portuguese
> - Spanish
> - Japanese (same as for Romanian)
>
> then please say "here" today. (Somehow I completely forgot about
> languages other than those above - anyone willing to sell me a spare
> brain?).
>
> The translations should be done on monday, but as those are living
> documents, complete translation can take longer.
>
> So is anybody interested? If you are: Open an account for yourself on
> http://wiki.centos.org/ (FirstnameLastname, e.g. JoeyMiller) and send me
> the account name, as translation will happen on the wiki. I'll put you
> into the correct group then.
>
> So do I hear some "Here!"s?
>
> If yes - thank you in advance.

Hi Ralph

I can probably assist with the French translations. My french is ok but
not 100%. If that is ok just tell me how.

Thank you,

Nick Sklavenitis

Old 11-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Nikolay Ulyanitsky

I will translate to Russian.
Login: lystor

--
With best regards,
Nikolay Ulyanitsky

Old 11-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 04:26:57PM +0100, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > anyone willing to sell me a spare brain?
>
> Does it need to be in working conditions ?
> If not, I can send you mine.

Maybe two half broken ones are better than one which is half broken?

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 11-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Nikolay Ulyanitsky wrote:
> I will translate to Russian.

Thank you very much.

I'll give you notice, when the english release notes are ready (sometime
today (european time)).

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 11-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Nick Sklav wrote:
> I can probably assist with the French translations. My french is ok but
> not 100%. If that is ok just tell me how.

Thanks for the offer. French translation is done on the french CentOS
mailing list - the list above was a list of languages we already have.

Other languages are welcome!

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 11-23-2007, 05:36 PM
"Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis"

Hi Ralph,

If anybody of you has some time over the weekend and is interested to
translate these notes into a language which is *not*

count me for the Greek translation.

Login : DimitriosIoannidis ( I know it's long but ... )

regards,
--
Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis

Firebird SQL
http://www.firebirdsql.org

IBPhoenix
http://www.ibphoenix.com

Old 11-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis wrote:
> count me for the Greek translation.

Thanks!

Ralph

Old 11-23-2007, 05:42 PM
David Hrbáč

Ralph Angenendt napsal(a):
> Morning guys,
Czech's mine. As I do hope so now ).

Old 11-23-2007, 05:43 PM
Ralph Angenendt

David Hrbáč wrote:
> Ralph Angenendt napsal(a):
> > Morning guys,
> Czech's mine. As I do hope so now ).

I know. Just thought maybe you would have liked some help >

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 11-23-2007, 06:13 PM
Andreas Rogge

If you need somebody helping out with the German translation, you can
count on me, too.

Ralph Angenendt schrieb:

David Hrbáč wrote:

Ralph Angenendt napsal(a):
Morning guys,

Czech's mine. As I do hope so now ).

I know. Just thought maybe you would have liked some help >

Cheers,

Ralph

Solvention
Egermannstr. 6-8