Old 11-23-2007, 06:25 PM
Eduardo Kaftanski

Default Release Notes translations

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 08:13:36PM +0100, Andreas Rogge wrote:
> If you need somebody helping out with the German translation, you can
> count on me, too.

same here for spanish.

> Ralph Angenendt schrieb:
> >David Hrb?? wrote:
> >>Czech's mine. As I do hope so now ).
> >
> >I know. Just thought maybe you would have liked some help >
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >Ralph

> Solvention
> Egermannstr. 6-8
> 53359 Rheinbach
>
> Tel: +49 2226 158179-0
> Fax: +49 2226 158179-9
>
> http://www.solvention.de
> mailto:info@solvention.de

Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | I'm white and nerdy
http://ev.nn.cl | Weird Al

Old 11-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Eduardo Kaftanski wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 08:13:36PM +0100, Andreas Rogge wrote:
> > If you need somebody helping out with the German translation, you can
> > count on me, too.
>
> same here for spanish.

Those translations are coordinated on the corresponding "language lists"
(centos-es, centos-de, see <http://lists.centos.org/>)

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 11-23-2007, 08:08 PM
David Hrbáč

Ralph Angenendt napsal(a):
> I know. Just thought maybe you would have liked some help >

I would ) but it seems that the turn is on me again. )
D.

Old 11-23-2007, 09:51 PM
Mats Hellman

> See <http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.1>
>
> If anybody of you has some time over the weekend and is interested to
> translate these notes into a language which is *not*

I'll could help with Swedish and Finnish. The wiki uname is MatsHellman.

Old 11-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Mats Hellman wrote:
> > If anybody of you has some time over the weekend and is interested to
> > translate these notes into a language which is *not*
>
> I'll could help with Swedish and Finnish. The wiki uname is MatsHellman.

I don't know how much you think you'll be able to do - I'd think one
language would be great, two would be *WOW*, as you're probably on your
own there.

I created both pages - tell me on sunday what you got translated.

Oh yes, the english release notes are frozen now, you can go ahead and
translate. Please do subscribe to the page so you get changes per
e-mail. This seems to be the only way to stay current with the
translation.

Cheers and a big "thank you",

Ralph

Old 11-24-2007, 07:07 PM