Old 05-03-2010, 02:41 AM
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann

Default Released :)

Hey

And a next brilliant Newsletter is released. The only thing left for me
now is to thank everyone that contributed. I can not help to feel a
little proud that people actually think it is worth while their time to
translate this thing. Thank you guys

And of course thank you to everyone else who helped.

I am in the process of arranging the first Newsletter meeting that might
be held over VOIP, more information will follow.

Thank you again, Cheers Didi
--
Hoffmann Geerd-Dietger
http://contact.ribalba.de