Old 01-03-2008, 09:48 PM

Default Edit wiki HowTos/Cacti_on_CentOS_4.x

Hi All,
Just been trying to follow the HowTo's for installing Cacti on Centos4
and realized theres an issue with one of the mysql GRANT statements. Not
sure if its because of any updates to the cacti sql file or not but
basically it needs to include LOCK TABLE as well otherwise the database
doesnt get built properly. Happy to edit the wiki myself if required,
username is NickMae.

I like having accurate documentation so happy to help on this particular
one.

Thanks

Nick Maesepp

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@scee.net
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for all known viruses.
Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty. Limited
Registered Office: Level 1, 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 Australia
Registered in Australia: 077 583 183

Old 01-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Nicholas_Maesepp@scee.net wrote:
> Hi All,
> Just been trying to follow the HowTo's for installing Cacti on Centos4
> and realized theres an issue with one of the mysql GRANT statements. Not
> sure if its because of any updates to the cacti sql file or not but
> basically it needs to include LOCK TABLE as well otherwise the database
> doesnt get built properly. Happy to edit the wiki myself if required,
> username is NickMae.

Go ahead, I gave you edit privs for that particular page.

Cheers,

Ralph