-   -   Contribute to the CentOS Wiki (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/26893-contribute-centos-wiki.html)

"Guillermo Gancio" 01-02-2008 03:45 PM

Contribute to the CentOS Wiki

Hi I am a new user of Cent OS distro and I am starting to work with CentOS 3.9 on a laptop Acer Travelmate -2423.
My idea is to collaborate with the laptop section giving my experience with the system.
Principally I will use it for development on FPGA and VHDL ( Xilinx ISE and uClinux ).

My Best regards , and a happy a good new year.

PS. User name GuillermoGancio
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Acer/TravelMate-2423

Ralph Angenendt 01-02-2008 07:41 PM

Guillermo Gancio wrote:
> Hi I am a new user of Cent OS distro and I am starting to work with CentOS
> 3.9 on a laptop Acer Travelmate -2423.
> My idea is to collaborate with the laptop section giving my experience with
> the system.
>
> PS. User name GuillermoGancio
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Acer/TravelMate-2423

Go ahead: You can create that page yourself.

Cheers,

Ralph