Old 12-27-2007, 09:05 PM
Max Hetrick

Default Create ThinkPad R61i laptop page

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Dec 27, 2007 1:45 PM, Max Hetrick <maxhetrick@verizon.net> wrote:
> I think that your name needs to be added to the laptop group before
> you can add/edit that page. I'm afraid Ralph is on vacation now but
> hopefully he will check his e-mail soon.

Ok cool, I can wait. I'm jealous, I hope he's having fun!

Regards,
Max

Old 12-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Karanbir Singh

Max Hetrick wrote:

Akemi Yagi wrote:

On Dec 27, 2007 1:45 PM, Max Hetrick <maxhetrick@verizon.net> wrote:
I think that your name needs to be added to the laptop group before
you can add/edit that page. I'm afraid Ralph is on vacation now but
hopefully he will check his e-mail soon.

Ok cool, I can wait. I'm jealous, I hope he's having fun!

Just to make sure YOU dont get any time off, I have added your name to the
LaptopGroup, so edit away!

Old 12-27-2007, 11:00 PM
Max Hetrick

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Max Hetrick wrote:
>
> Just to make sure YOU dont get any time off, I have added your name to
> the LaptopGroup, so edit away!

And I thought I would get a break...

Thanks.

Max

Old 12-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Max Hetrick wrote:
> Akemi Yagi wrote:
> > On Dec 27, 2007 1:45 PM, Max Hetrick <maxhetrick@verizon.net> wrote:
> > I think that your name needs to be added to the laptop group before
> > you can add/edit that page. I'm afraid Ralph is on vacation now but
> > hopefully he will check his e-mail soon.
>
> Ok cool, I can wait. I'm jealous, I hope he's having fun!

Yeah, you should be jealous, as I'm at
<http://events.ccc.de/congress/2007/Main_Page> at the moment (no, not
right at this moment).

Expect me back on January 1st, though I'm reading here. But Karanbir
already took care of that, as I saw

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 12-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Max Hetrick

Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Yeah, you should be jealous, as I'm at
> <http://events.ccc.de/congress/2007/Main_Page> at the moment (no, not
> right at this moment).
>
> Expect me back on January 1st, though I'm reading here. But Karanbir
> already took care of that, as I saw

Yeah, Karanbir got me fixed up, thanks. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Regards,
Max