Old 12-27-2007, 08:45 PM
Max Hetrick

Default Create ThinkPad R61i laptop page

Hi,

I just purchased a new ThinkPad R61i since my R40 died. I previously ran
CentOS 4 on my old one, but have loaded CentOS 5 on the new one. I'd
like to add whatever I can regarding my hardware.

I followed the directions for adding a laptop page, but I was never
promoted to enter any information after choosing the laptop template. I
did login with my username first as well.

The page would need to be Lenovo Thinkpad R61i.

Username: MaxHetrick

Thanks,
Max

Old 12-27-2007, 08:57 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Dec 27, 2007 1:45 PM, Max Hetrick <maxhetrick@verizon.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just purchased a new ThinkPad R61i since my R40 died. I previously ran
> CentOS 4 on my old one, but have loaded CentOS 5 on the new one. I'd
> like to add whatever I can regarding my hardware.
>
> I followed the directions for adding a laptop page, but I was never
> promoted to enter any information after choosing the laptop template. I
> did login with my username first as well.
>
> The page would need to be Lenovo Thinkpad R61i.
>
> Username: MaxHetrick
>
> Thanks,
> Max

I think that your name needs to be added to the laptop group before
you can add/edit that page. I'm afraid Ralph is on vacation now but
hopefully he will check his e-mail soon.

Akemi