Old 12-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Mats Karlsson

Default "Securing OpenSSH" link it to "Banner Files"

Hi,

I would like to add a small section about "Banners" to "Securing
OpenSSH" and then link it to the "Banner Files".

Any objections ? or is this a task for the author ?

Kind regards
Mats

Ref.:
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Network/SecuringSSH
http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/BannerFiles

Old 12-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Ned Slider

Mats Karlsson wrote:

Hi,

I would like to add a small section about "Banners" to "Securing
OpenSSH" and then link it to the "Banner Files".

Any objections ? or is this a task for the author ?

Nice read on the Banners article

Be my guest to add to my Securing OpenSSH contribution, IMHO in would be
a most appropriate addition - slot it in where ever you see fit. If you
don't already have permissions to edit that page, perhaps Ralph will be
kind enough to add you

Regards,

Ned

Old 01-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Mats Karlsson

Ned Slider wrote:

> Mats Karlsson wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to add a small section about "Banners" to "Securing
>> OpenSSH" and then link it to the "Banner Files".
>>
>> Any objections ? or is this a task for the author ?
>>

> Nice read on the Banners article
>
> Be my guest to add to my Securing OpenSSH contribution, IMHO in would be
> a most appropriate addition - slot it in where ever you see fit. If you
> don't already have permissions to edit that page, perhaps Ralph will be
> kind enough to add you
>
> Regards,
>
> Ned

Ralph, could you change the rights as Ned propose ?

/Mats

Old 01-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Mats Karlsson wrote:
> Ralph, could you change the rights as Ned propose ?

Done.

Cheers,

Ralph