Old 12-25-2007, 01:02 AM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

Default Wiki Theme Update 1.7-14

Hi guys,

We have made some modification to the wiki theme. Ralph, could you
check this and install it please ? The link is:

http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.7-14.tar.gz

The relevant changes are:

- Change h1 background image.
- Update admonition messages styles.
- Put table of contents inside Titles.
- Put hr inside Titles.
- Make visited links the same color that non visited links. (this is
already done in the actual theme but I had not internet access to
download the actual theme when changes were made, so I got 1.7-12
version and changes were based on it ... did I missed something ?).

This version is 1.7-14 ... There is a typo in the readme file ... it
says 1.7-13 but it really is 1.7-14.

What do you think guys ?

Cheers and merry Christmas
al.