Old 12-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default Announcing the CentOS on Laptops initiative

Dag Wieers wrote:
> I hope that everyone think back about the experience on their existing
> laptop and add it to the wiki, and document everything when doing future
> laptop installations.

I created a Template (no, David G. Miller did) at
<http://wiki.centos.org/LaptopTemplate>.

Standard procedure for adding your content goes like this:

a) create yourself a wiki account
b) shout at me to give you editing rights under
<http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops>
c) Navigate to the page
<http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Manufacturer/Model> (replacing
Manufacturer and Model with your Laptop info, for example
Acer/T8674587G)
d) You are now prompted to create a new page: Please choose
LaptopTemplate from the list you are presented.
e) Fill out the information
f) Link to the page from the main Laptops page

Thanks, David!

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 12-14-2007, 11:36 AM
Ralph Angenendt

John Bowden wrote:

> I have a HP510 notebook. I run Mandriva Linux on it. Would it be worth me down

We only have ze5377 and zv6015 at the moment, so yes, why not?

Cheers,

Ralph